Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blasted Machine!

I can't seem to upload pictures from my computer, either to attach to emails to send people or to upload onto my blog. Color me po'd (decided to censor myself a little there...).

That's your deep, introspective content for today folks, sorry to disappoint :D .

To distract you from my lack of meaningful content, here's a picture of some puppies:



I feel better now. Maybe when I'm angry at my computer, I should just look at pictures of puppies? I'll have to pass this tip on to Dad. Of course, he uses some utopian operating system that never has any problems now, so I guess he doesn't need them since he disengaged from the Borg Mothersh- I mean, stopped using Microsoft's wonderful software.

"Come, join us at Microsoft. We have puppies."

Man, if that was their slogan, they would TOTALLY take over the world.

2 comments:

Snoyarc said...

I had a puppy once... puppies are cool.

Hugs & Love

David Hynes said...

Exactly.